WHY CHOOSE WHITE-E WITH SELENIUM?
- WHITE-E WITH SELENIUM is a palatable, stable, convenient and easy-to-administer source of supplementary vitamin E for all racing and performance horses.
- The vitamin E and selenium in WHITE-E WITH SELENIUM work together synergistically, meaning they are more effective when fed together than when given separately.
- Supports performance horses – Vitamin E and selenium are both antioxidants capable of protecting cells against dangerous free radicals produced during exercise and can support horses prone to tying up, muscle stiffness and fatigue for improved stamina.
- Strengthens immune systems – Vitamin E supplementation can stimulate and strengthen the immune response in performance horses.
- Suitable for breeding and pregnant horses – Vitamin E supplementation improves reproductive function in mares and stallions. When used during pregnancy, WHITE-E WITH SELENIUM may prevent white muscle disease of foals.
Each 16 g dose contains:
- Vitamin E (as dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acid Acetate) 1000 IU (1000 mg)
- Selenium (as Selenium Proteinate) 500 µg
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Horses (450 – 500 kg): 1 scoop daily
- Ponies (250 – 300 kg): ½ scoop daily
Do not exceed the dosage rates detailed below. If higher doses of vitamin E are required, feed White-E powder or liquid which do not contain selenium.
Iron is a known antagonist of Vitamin E, therefore when giving any supplement containing iron, WHITE-E WITH SELENIUM should be given in the morning feed and the iron supplement added to the evening feed.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Store below 30˚C (Room temperature) in a dry place. Protect from light. Reseal after use.
Download product SDS