WHAT IS FERAMO® EVERY HORSE?
FERAMO EVERY HORSE is a premium, scientifically balanced blend of essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids developed for Australian horses. Its concentrated powdered formulation offers an optimally balanced formulation of ingredients including:
- 11 essential vitamins
- 7 essential minerals
- 6 amino acids
It helps to promote excellent coat condition and hoof strength and assists with common deficiencies present in the horse’s diet.
- General health and vitality
- Horses with problem hooves
- Horses recovering from illness
- Everyday riding
- Optimum coat condition, mane and tail growth
WHY CHOOSE FERAMO EVERY HORSE?
- Assists in achieving optimal health – Supplementation with FERAMO EVERY HORSE will help your horse meet its daily vitamin and mineral requirements, leading to improved health, condition and wellbeing.
- Premium formulation of balanced nutrients – Provides the building blocks necessary for general metabolism, a healthy digestive system and appetite as well as effective immune function.
- Promotes healthy hooves – The B vitamin complex with biotin helps to improve the growth rate, quality, strength and resilience of the hoof wall and sole.
- A palatable foundation supplement to which other supplements can be added to meet the specific needs of individual horses whether it be to maximise growth, performance or reproduction.
Each 56 g dose contains:
- Biotin 20 mg
- Vitamin A (Retinol) 22,500 IU
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride) 35 mg
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine) 32 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 120 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) 50 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 20 mg
- Vitamin B9 (Folic Acid) 5 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 63 µg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) 0.9 mg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 3,000 IU
- Cobalt 0.3 mg
- Copper 100 mg
- Iodine 1 mg
- Manganese 174 mg
- Selenium 0.4 mg
- Zinc 174 mg
- Iron 175 mg
- Amino Acids
- Isoleucine 644 mg (min)
- Leucine 1 g (min)
- Phenylalanine 571 mg (min)
- Valine 487 mg (min)
- DL Methionine 935 mg (min)
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Mix into feed daily. Introduce at ¼ to ½ the recommended daily dose rate, increasing gradually to the full dose rate over 7 – 10 days. A graduated scoop is provided.
Store below 25˚C (Air conditioning) in a dry place. Reseal after use.
- 2.5 kg Bucket: Provides 44 doses for an average horse*
- 15 kg Bucket: Provides 267 doses for an average horse*
*Based on a 500 kg horse in moderate work.
Download product SDS