WHAT IS PULSE-8®?
PULSE-8 is a scientifically balanced essential liquid vitamin supplement developed exclusively for performance horses. Providing a concentrated liquid source of 10 vitamins, PULSE-8 was formulated to achieve maximum energy, stamina and performance in horses under stress and pressure of physical training and competition.
It is uniquely packaged into 2 individual formulations to provide the longest shelf life of those vitamins whilst maintaining maximum freshness, stability and potency.
- Horses in hard training
- Horses on “Complete Feed” diets
- “Track sour” horses
- Maximum utilisation of high energy diets
- Maintaining appetite
- Yearlings in sale preparation
WHY CHOOSE PULSE-8?
- The vitamins in PULSE-8 ensures maximum energy utilisation for enhanced stamina to help maintain peak performance even under the stresses of training.
- Promotes appetite - PULSE-8 promotes and maintains appetite in hard working horses. A daily dose helps to prevent ‘track sourness’, picky eating, ‘bad doers’ and weight loss which many horses experience due to stresses of hard training.
- Two separate formulations for full potency - PULSE-8 is two liquid vitamin supplements in the one pack. Each pack is maintained at their most stable pH level to ensure full potency of the listed vitamins.
- Reduced oxidation and improved stability – The unique oxygen-free manufacturing process minimizes oxidation of the vitamins, whilst the light-proof package protects the vitamins from UV light, maintaining the stability of the product.
Each mL contains:
- Part A
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride) 1 mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 1.67 mg
- Folic Acid 0.5 mg
- Part B
- Vitamin A (Retinyl palmitate) 1.0 mg (1,000 IU)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine sodium phosphate) 1.67 mg
- Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide) 13.33 mg
- Vitamin B5 (Dexpanthenol) 3.33 mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 6.67 µg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 0.1 mg (100 IU)
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha Tocopheryl acetate) 3.33 mg (3.33 IU)
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Horses 450 kg: Mix well 30 mL of Part A and 30 mL of Part B into the feed daily. Alternatively, the measured solutions may be drawn into an oral syringe and deposited on the back of the tongue. Parts A and B may be mixed together at feeding time without any loss of potency.
Store below 25˚C (Air conditioning)
5 Litre Pack: Provides 83 doses for an average horse.*
*Based on a 450 kg horse.
Download product SDS