WEBSTERS® 6 IN 1 VACCINE for sheep
For the prevention of cheesy gland (C. pseudotuberculosis), pulpy kidney (Cl. Perfringens type D), black disease (Cl. novyi type B), malignant oedema (Cl. septicum), tetanus (Cl. tetani) and blackleg (Cl. chauvoei) in sheep
WHAT IS WEBSTERS® 6 IN 1 VACCINE?
- Prevents five clostridial diseases (pulpy kidney, tetanus, black disease, malignant oedema and blackleg)
- Prevents cheesy gland
- Suitable for use in sheep
Aluminium adjuvanted toxoid and cellular antigen from:
- Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis (ovis)
- Clostridium novyi type B
- Clostridium chauvoei
- Clostridium tetani
- Clostridium perfringens type D
- Clostridium septicum
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1mL dose by subcutaneous injection (high on the neck behind the ear)
- Lambs - Dose at marking, followed by a second dose 4 to 6 weeks later (e.g. weaning). Annual booster dose will maintain a high level of immunity.
- Ewes (fully vaccinated as lambs) - Annual booster dose. Administer 2 to 3 weeks prior to lambing if possible.
- Slaughter lambs from vaccinated ewes – Dose at marking.
- Unvaccinated rams, ewes and wethers – All unvaccinated animals introduced onto a property should be vaccinated, followed by a second dose 4 to 6 weeks later.
- Rams – Annual booster given prior to joining if possible.
- Meat/Milk: Nil
- ESI: Not required
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC (Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE). Protect from light
Liquid: 200mL, 500mL
Download product SDS
Read moreRead less