Industrial Development Manager (Macquarie Park, NSW)
We have a unique opportunity available for someone interested in joining the Macquarie Park team where you can help shape and grow the business. This is an ideal opportunity for you to increase your knowledge of the business, gaining valuable hands-on experience and advancing your career in Virbac.
Reporting to the Head of Macquarie Park Site, you will be responsible for implementing and managing project related activities that will increase site capacity, providing technical assistance and enabling technology transfer. In addition, you will manage validation activities on site.
Your key areas of accountability will include:
• People Management
• Project and Capital Management
• Continuous Improvement
• Technology Implementation
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR practices associated with People Management
• Expertise in technical details of peptide chemistry and pharmaceutical manufacture, including sterility assurance and manufacture of low bioburden/terminally sterilised products
• Ability to evaluate data and technical reports
• Expertise in Project Management and Technology transfer and implementation of technical solutions and improvements
• Expertise in GAMP 5 requirements for computer system validation
• Sound knowledge of GMP and the current regulatory environment with regard to TGA, APVMA, EMA and US FDA and how they impact on current procedures and future improvements
• An understanding of financial issues related to industrial activity
Strong problem solving and communication skills are essential. You will have excellent ability to analyse problems and situations and implement change. Ability to work cross functionally and drive results are equally important.
Does this sound like you? If you have the abovementioned skills or you know of someone that has, please E-mail a covering letter and an up-to-date resume to: email@example.com