WHAT IS AQUADENT® FR3SH™?
A palatable water additive that helps control plaque to decrease bad breath in dogs and cats.
AQUADENT FR3SH utilizes an innovate blend of 3 natural ingredients to uniquely fight the sources of bad breath:
- Inulin – a natural prebiotic to address the digestive causes of bad breath.
- Pomegranate – an antioxidant to promote gum health.
- Erythritol – to freshen the mouth.
All dogs and cats over 6 months of age.
WHY CHOOSE AQUADENT FR3SH?
- FR3SH™ technology: Specifically, formulated with natural ingredients to target the oral and digestive causes of bad breath.
- Convenient and easy to use: Simply add to daily drinking water with dosing cap provided.
- Formulated by veterinary dental specialists: Safe and effective for cats and dogs.
- Proven palatability: Readily accepted with no reduction in water consumption.
FR3SH™ technology (Erythritol, Inulin, Pomegranate concentrate)
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For cats: 2.5 ml to 250ml of fresh drinking water
- For dogs: 5mls per 500ml of fresh drinking water
- For accurate dosing use the measuring cup provided
- Provide additional fresh drink water as needed
- Discard any treated water that has not been consumed within 24hrs
- Change water daily
Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for human consumption. Store at room temperature (below 30°C)
250mL and 500mL
NOTE: AquadentFR3SH has replaced Aquadent