WHAT IS HEXARINSE®?
- A palatable rinse that helps aid in the prevention of plaque accumulation and gingivitis.
- This alcohol-free formulation will leave your animal with fresh breath, while providing soothing, temporary relief of minor gum irritation.
- Easy and ready to use.
- The combination of ingredients work together to aid in the prevention of tooth and gum disease.
Dogs, cats and horses, for daily home care use to promote good oral health and a preventative against periodontal disease.
WHY CHOOSE HEXARINSE?
Periodontal disease can be painful and lead to other major health problems throughout the body of pets, including heart disease, kidney disease, Liver disease, Diabetes and various infections.
With 80% of dogs and 70% of cats suffering from periodontal disease by age 3* it is important to use a product that is scientifically proven to prevent the disease before it becomes a harmful problem.
Veterinary Registered Product - Not all products are the same, it is important to use a registered product that has proven claims. HEXARINSE is a registered product formulated and used by vets in Australia and around the world.
Aids in the prevention of periodontal disease - HEXARINSE contains well recognised active ingredients used commonly in human dental health care products to decrease the nasty pathogens in the mouth and promote good oral health.
Helps with Halitosis (bad breath) - 2 out of 3 dogs have bad breath**, HEXARINSE promote good oral health and relief from nasty breath.
Aids in the prevention of plaque, gingivitis and alveolar bone loss - Chlorhexidine is an active ingredient that has shown to significantly reduces plaque and the progression of gingivitis.
Great tasting and easy to use - Simply squirt directly into the mouth directly from the bottle, this highly palatable solution is flavoured for you pets delight. HEXARINSE can be used in conjunction with regular tooth brushing and dental diets.
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate 1.4 g/L
- Zinc Gluconate
- Cetylpyridinium Chloride
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Dogs and Cats
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- In clinic: Before, during and after de- scaling
- At home: Rinse daily following each meal or as directed by your vet
- Hold the bottle in the upright position and below your pet’s field of vision. Gently pull the upper lip back to expose the teeth and gums. Point the nozzle and squeeze the bottle to apply a gentle stream of HEXARINSE. The foaming formulation of HEXARINSE will allow a quick dispersion and complete coverage of the oral cavity, even in those areas that are difficult to reach.
- Suggested dose volumes:
- Cat or small dog: 2-3mL
- Medium dog: 5mL
- Large Dog: 10mL
- HEXARINSE can be used in conjunction with regular tooth brushing and or dental diets.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
- In clinic: Before, during and after dental procedures including flushing of the periodontal pockets. A gentle stream of HEXARINSE is applied to the periodontal pocket to flush the pocket and remove debris and food.
- At home: Rinse daily. After selecting the appropriate volume as directed by your veterinarian, the product is administered orally either directly via a syringe or with the aid of a pressurised dispenser with tubing and catheter. The foaming formulation of HEXARINSE will allow quick dispersion, even in those areas that are difficult to reach.
Store below 30 °C (Room temperature)
Download product SDS