Aluminium adjuvanted toxoid and cellular antigen from:
- Leptospira interoganns serovars hardjo and pomona
- Clostridium novyi type B
- Clostridium chauvoei
- Clostridium tetani
- Clostridium perfringens type D
- Clostridium septicum
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 4mL dose by subcutaneous injection (high on the neck behind the ear)
- All unvaccinated cattle or cattle of unknown vaccination status brought onto a property – Two doses 4 to 6 weeks apart before introduction to the herd.
- Calves – Dose at 4 to 6 months of age and repeat 4 to 6 weeks later.
- Cows, heifers (previously vaccinated) – Annual booster about one month before calving, or at drying off in dairy herds, to provide immunity via the colostrum.
- Cows, heifers (unvaccinated) – Dose at mating and repeat 4 to 6 weeks later.
- The initial immunising course of two injections should be followed by annual booster injections to maintain immunity.
- Meat/Milk: Nil
- ESI: Not required
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC (Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE). Protect from light
Liquid: 100mL, 200mL, 500mL
Download product SDS