WHAT IS CYDECTIN® LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE?
- CYDECTIN LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE delivers the trusted power of moxidectin, the most trusted, potent and persistent “mectin”, in a unique low volume formulation
- CYDECTIN LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE provides persistent protection available against a broad spectrum of internal and external parasites, thereby optimising health, performance and fertility
Long acting control of roundworms, lungworm, cattle tick, mites and sucking lice
WHY CHOOSE CYDECTIN LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE?
- CYDECTIN LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE is ideal for protecting young livestock without influencing the development of immunity
- Sustainable cattle tick management starts with the strategic use of CYDECTIN LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE in Spring to prevent the Spring rise (tick numbers) and Autumn to remove surviving ticks to reduce pasture contamination for the next season
- No known impact on dung beetle population – your pastures need dung beetles to improve production and reduce parasite burdens on them
Moxidectin 100 mg/mL
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Inject only by subcutaneous injection into the back of the ear
- Dose rate: 1 mL/100 kg (1 mg moxidectin per kg liveweight)
||Number of Cattle Treated
|101 - 150
|151 - 200
|201 - 250
|251 - 300
|301 - 350
|351 - 400
|401 - 450
|451 - 500b
a DO NOT USE IN ANIMALS LESS THAN 100 KG
b DO NOT USE IN CATTLE GREATER THAN 500 KG
Retreatment interval: Do not retreat with CYDECTIN LONG ACTING INJECTION FOR CATTLE for at least 56 days after administration.
- Meat: 56 days
- Milk: Do not use on lactating cows or within 80 days of calving where milk or milk products may be used for human consumption
- ESI: 108 days. DO NOT USE in cattle that may be exported live
Store below 30°C (Room temperature). Protect from light.
Liquid: 200 mL and 500 mL pillow packs
Download product SDS