HY-B12® vitamin B12 injection for cattle and sheep
For the treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency in lambs, calves, sheep, and cattle.
- Beef Cattle
- Dairy Cattle
- Australian made
WHAT IS HY-B12®?
Vitamin B12 injection for sheep and cattle
- Overcoming vitamin B12 deficiency
- Preventing vitamin B12 deficiency
WHY CHOOSE HY-B12?
- Contains hydroxocobalamin and cyanocobalamine
- Readily absorbed
- Well tolerated and non-irritant
- Water based
- 1800 µg/mL Hydroxocobalamin (as Acetate)
- 200 µg/mL Cyanocobalamin
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Lambs: 1mL every 2 months
- Sheep: 1mL every 4 months
- Calves: 2mL every 3 months
- Cattle: 2mL every 4 months
- Meat: Nil
- Milk: Nil
- ESI: Nil
Store below 25°C (Air conditioning). Protect from light.
Download product SDS