WEBSTERS® 6 IN 1 SE VACCINE for sheep
For the prevention of cheesy gland (C. pseudotuberculosis), pulpy kidney (Cl. Perfringens type D), black disease (Cl. novyi type B), malignant oedema (Cl. septicum), tetanus (Cl. tetani), blackleg (Cl. chauvoei) and the selenium responsive conditions, white muscle disease and unthriftiness in lambs.
WHAT IS WEBSTERS® 6 IN 1 SE VACCINE?
- Prevents five clostridial diseases (pulpy kidney, tetanus, black disease, blackleg, malignant oedema)
- Prevents cheesy gland
- Contains selenium for the prevention of white muscle disease and unthriftiness in lambs
- Suitable for use in lambs
- Only for use in selenium deficient areas
- Aluminium adjuvanted toxoid and cellular antigen from:
- Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis (ovis)
- Clostridium novyi type B
- Clostridium chauvoei
- Clostridium tetani
- Clostridium perfringens type D
- Clostridium septicum
- Selenium (as sodium selenate) 1mg/mL
DOSAGE & DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- 1mL dose by subcutaneous injection (high on the neck behind the ear)
- Lambs - Dose at marking followed by a second dose 4 to 6 weeks later (e.g. weaning). Annual booster dose will maintain a high level of immunity.
- Ewes (fully vaccinated as lambs) - Annual booster dose. Administer 2 to 3 weeks prior to lambing if possible.
- Slaughter lambs from vaccinated ewes – Dose at marking.
- Meat/Milk: Nil
- ESI: Not required
Store between 2ºC and 8ºC (Refrigerate. DO NOT FREEZE). Protect from light
Download product SDS
Read moreRead less